How does it work?
The building journey
When you contact Progen, you will be guided through your building journey with the help of a registered builder. And, when you design your custom project, you collaborate directly with an experienced designer.
At Progen Building Group we believe a good first impression lasts. For this reason, your first meeting with us will be with one of our registered builders who will be working with you throughout your entire building project. We are here to meet your needs and deliver on them every time.
With the help of one of our experienced designers, we’ll bring vision for your dream home to life. Whether you’re after a few customised tweaks on top of one of our new home designs or want a fully custom home, we’ve got you covered.
We customise each quote to suit the needs of each client and get approval of the price before any deposit is taken. We apply our extensive industry experience and comprehensive product knowledge to provide you with the best value for our pricing.
Get your creative juices lowing with the help of an experienced interior design guru who will guide you through the process of picking colours, tiles and all other design elements in your new home. We’ll provide all the support and resources you need in order to complete your dream project with a breeze.
The building process
Building a home can be a daunting experience, especially if you do not know what to expect. Our team of professionals are here to guide you through every step of the way.
We provide genuine advice to ensure your building experience is enjoyable and as uncomplicated as possible.
The table below will give you a quick rundown on what happens before and during your build and how it all works. And just in case we haven’t said it yet, we’ll make sure that you have the support you need through each stage of your project.
- Design – Work with us to design your home, your way.
- Quote – Achieve your budget and discuss all possible design and construction solutions.
- Investigate – We arrange a survey, soil classification and any other necessary investigation specific to your site.
- Draw – A fully detailed plan set is completed, ready for construction.
- Contract – Your building contract is presented and explained in detail so you can proceed with confidence.
- Engineers – Mandatory certifications are received, consulting with the best in their field.
- Selections – Meet with our creative specialists to select the colours and fittings throughout your home to suit your style.
- Approvals – Necessary shire approvals are obtained.
- Scheduling – Your construction schedule is completed, ready to pass on to the construction team to build your home!
Why choose to build with us?
& design consultation
& intuitive designs
Design is more than simple aesthetics – it involves understanding the flow and function of your space and how people live in it. Our designs consider the importance of building to suit your lifestyle, and your needs.
Exceptional support & service
We Work With Industry Leaders
Read more on the blog
Are you thinking about building a new home? Steel or timber framed construction methods are …
It is warming up folks! The sun is finally shining and most of us are …
The realm of property is quite possibly one of the biggest decisions in our lifetime. …
Be the first to know
Subscribe to our news alerts
Receive the latest updates about our business, products and partners.